Sunday, July 25, 2010

Top 20 Countdown...Hilarious Country Music Lyrics

You would never guess the lines in some of the songs by Faith Hill, Sugarland, and Carrie Underwood.  On the other hand, the country ab work-out they call Brad Paisley is more predictable...

20. Tracy Byrd - Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo
"The singer couldn't carry a tune in a bucket".

19. Garth Brooks - Two Pina Coladas 
"We'll set sail with Captain Morgan, and never leave dry land".

18. Tim McGraw - Do You Want Fries with That? 
"My pride, the pool, the boat, my tools, my dreams, the dog, the cat.  Yeah, I reckon that's all there is.  Do you want fries with that?"

17. Big & Rich - Hillbillies like it in the Hay 
"Roll me 'round, 'till the cows come home".

16. Terry Clark - Girls Lie Too 
"Size don't matter anyway".

15. Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk 
"Shut my mouth, slap your grandma".

"She might come home in a table cloth".

13. Rascal Flatts - Backwards
"You get your truck back, you get your hair back, you get your first and second wives back".

12. Keith Urban - You Look Good in My Shirt
"Baby, we caught up REAL fast".

11. Kenny Chesney - Shift Work
"Talking about a bunch of shift work". 


10. Brad Paisley - Alcohol
"Some of the best times, you'll never remember with me...Alcohol".


9. Big & Rich - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy
"Save a horse, ride a cowboy".

8. Sugarland - Baby Girl
"You'll remember what your knees are for".

7. Aaron Pritchett - Hold my Beer
"Hold my beer, while I kiss your girlfriend".

6. Brad Paisley - Online
"When you got my kind of stats, it's hard to get a date, let alone a REAL girlfriend".

5. Kenny Chesney - She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy
"She thinks my tractor's sexy. It really turns her on".

4. Brad Paisley - I'm Still a Guy
"When you see a deer, you see Bambi and I see antlers up on the wall". 

3. Faith Hill - Dearly Beloved
"I'd like to welcome y'all, to see the side effects of sex and alcohol".

2. Carrie Underwood - The More Boys I Meet
"The more boys I meet, the more I love my dog".

1. Brad Paisley - Ticks
"You never know where one might be".

1 comment:

  1. look up the country song, i got a brand new girlfriend. HILARIOUS LINES!

    ReplyDelete